Let’s face it. For many teens, getting metal braces is not at the top of your wish list. There are instruments to be played, dances to let loose at, winning goals to be scored and Snapchats to be sent. Guess what? For many patients, Invisalign Teen is an option to straighten your teeth without having to deal with metal braces and wires. At Blue Sky Orthodontics, we pride ourselves on being one of the few Premier providers of Invisalign Teen in the entire state. Our extensive expertise with Invisalign means you get the best results in the quickest, most comfortable way possible. Using our state-of-the-art iTero digital scanner, we can even do your entire treatment without a single goopy impression!
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable, and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Invisalign Teen advantages:
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health
- Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic that is less likely to irritate gums and cheeks
- Fits with your schedule with office visits only every six to eight weeks
How Does Invisalign Teen Work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about 2 weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 10-18 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.